Grey leather interior (heated & cooled seats) - excellent condition

Satellite Navigation, Bluetooth etc & Mark Levinson Audio

Sunroof

ONLY 66000k km

Recently serviced (11/04/2015) with the following done at the same time

Brand New RDA Slotted/Dimpled Rotors

Tanabe Sustec Pro 7 Coilovers

Blitz CF Grill

18x 8.5 and 9.5 Prodrive Forged Wheels (ALOT lighter than Stock) OEM Suspension & Wheels are included

RAYS Engineering Lug Nuts

Tinted Windows

Genuine Lexus Japan Wind Deflectors (Was not an option here had to import)

Genuine Lexus Mudflaps (Also not an option)

Custom Rhino Roof Racks (I never put them on)

Plenty of other cool features, such as reverse camera, front and rear parking indicators, rear electric sun shade, or even when you put it in reverse, the mirrors dip, so you dont gutter the wheels!

This car really loves the highway, can get as low as 8L/100km, around town it sits around 11-12L

$29900 ono

Will ignore all low ball offers

Serious buyers only!

Can Return back to stock for a cheaper price (wheels and coilovers cost me approx 5k)

Condition: Excellent condition. Everything works as it did from Factory. Its a 4.3L V8, and sounds and goes great.

This car has served us very well since 2011, and we have only put on 20k kms on it since. It stays in the garage, my wife has an Echo to drive to work and I have an old landcruiser for daily duties. This car was bought for weekends. It has been in the garage 3 weeks untouched, hence why we need to sell. This car, as you know was 140k brand new, and presents excellent value. It will be sad to see it go but we need to pay off some debts :(

BlitzGrill-5_zpshmssfbau.jpg

BlitzGrill-4_zps0qdlyfqx.jpg

BlitzGrill-3_zpsfyxpufms.jpg

BlitzGrill_zpsrddu3de5.jpg

No overseas buyers/scams etc

TXT or Call me on 0414 992 974

• Like 1

Forums

News

Membership