[nsw] Eoi/wtb - Is250 F Sports/is350

ANTH

Hey guys,

EDIT: I'm currently on the market for an IS250/Potentially IS350

A few things that's a must:

• Under 100kms, I drive about 20,000kms every half a year - I do understand mileage does not always show the quality of how well it's taken care of.
  • My maximum price is around $30,000, I'm willing to potentially go up to $32~34K (I do understand that's a bit of a low-ball especially for IS350s, but just putting it out there)
  • HAS TO BE AUTOMATIC!
  • The Lexus has to be white (may consider other colours depending on value)
  • Generally looking at the IS250's around 2010-2011 due to the new shape of the bumper (more aggressive), as well as F-Sports due to the kit. If you have an older IS250 with the OEM fitted lip kit I'll also be very interested!

I can travel to QLD/VIC for the right car!

Feel free to post in this thread of PM me if you're potentially looking to sell your car. I'm also actively looking on carsales/gumtree.

0450 525 One Seven Seven if you'd like to contact me.

• 1 month later...

Hey mez, very clean car I think i saw it on JDMST a while ago. Unfortunately the colours not really what I'm after. Best of luck with your sale but :)

Hey mez, very clean car I think i saw it on JDMST a while ago. Unfortunately the colours not really what I'm after. Best of luck with your sale but :)

I know exactly what you mean, i was on the same boat but it actually looks better in the flesh. Not so much in photos, but yeah it's up (AGAIN) for sale as i do have another car now so this one doesn't get driven as much. IF you are interested, let me know and maybe we can work something out!

Forums

News

Membership