Greetings fellow Lexus owners , I purchased my fist LS 400 about 3 wks ago and I,m in the process of fixing up the little things , to restore it to its former glory . Does anybody know where I can locate a radio LCD display unit , either new or refurbished ? any help would be appreciated , Cheers .

• 1 month later...

November 1994 - 2000 / LS400 Stereo: Pioneer: KEX-P8256ZT (RHD) / KEX-P8156ZT (LHD) / Toyota: 86120-50381 - RHD

You can get it directly from Pioneer, but it's pretty expensive.................part number is: CWM3714

• 3 months later...

Yes..please approach Michael at VASSGUARD Radio and Security in Alexandria NSW (Sydney) This man is a genuine radio technician and solved my issue with faulty LCD panel on original Lexus Radio. He will source and diagnose and repair and test. Genuine Techy.

Mac Warrops

Sydney and Wollombi NSW

Dear Plexus 914,

I just remembered I have a complete radio head unit (LS 400 1995 UCF20) with a new LCD panel fitted by Michael at Vassguard sitting on a garage shelf at home!!!. Michael repaired and fitted a new LCD panel to it about 5 years ago. Repair was $1200.00 (receipts available) I will sell for $500.00.... pls contact me directly on 0439 573 154

Mac Warrops

Sydney and Wollombi