Fs: Is350/is250 Goodies (2is)

coolmeow

Getting my car ready to sell, so couple of used parts for you guys :)

1. Thule Wingbar roof rack only - SOLD

• As new condition, used only handful of time when required (bikes), stored inside garage rest of the time
  • Comes with instruction and locks
  • Newer Wingbar (quieter) not the older Aerobar
  • Foot pack - GL754
  • Bar Pack - GL961
  • Fit Kit - 1426

Available for pickup only if you are in Sydney or buyer arrange their own courier.

2. F-Sport cold air intake - SOLD

- 3% official power gain but I am more for the noise :rolleyes:

3. F-Sport lowered springs (front and rear) - SOLD

- Progressive, Front- Initial 47 N/mm, Final 66 N/mm, Rear- Initial 40 N/mm, Final 70 N/mm

- Drop is 25mm front, 19mm rear

4. F-Sport front sway bar (28.6mm) and CUSCO rear sway bar (19mm) - SOLD

- fit australian IS250/350 with tyre well

5. Fujitsubo Legalis R cat back exhaust - SOLD

- DBA-GSE 21 Pipe 60.5mm - Tail 99.5mm

- Saved around 4kg over stock

6. Prestigious Society Nav/DVD Module - SOLD

- “plug and play” Navigation Enhancement System is a passive and non-obtrusive OEM vehicle enhancement designed to bypass all the motion lockouts associated with the factory navigation and infotainment systems. The system allows freedom of accessing navigation motion lockouts while the vehicle is in motion.

- Made in Japan

Hey there,

How long have you had the F-Sport exhaust. Also where would pick up possibly be?

Regards,

I had it for just over 3 years, had the car up the hoist last weekend and the exhaust in good condition, no visible dents/marks etc, just dirty :)

Added more info/links for Nav/DVD module as many of you are asking in PM, should make it easier for you guys. If you are thinking of getting it for other model like IS F, please make sure you do your own research before buying, manufacturer stated it is compatible but I obviously have not tested it.

Hi,

in the FAQ for the NAV/Video

Is a switch required to work with your product?
Our system is designed to be there only when it’s needed. Our system can be activated and deactivated by simply pressing a button on our switch. The wired remote switch dimension is (L) 1½” x (W) ¾” x (H) ½”. For 2010+ Lexus models and selected 2012+ Toyota models* with Entune system, a switch is no longer required! The activation/deactivation of our system is now integrated with the factory buttons on the steering wheel!

have you been able to activate/deactivate from the steering wheel controls?being a 2010+ car

Thanks

Hi,

in the FAQ for the NAV/Video

Is a switch required to work with your product?

Our system is designed to be there only when it’s needed. Our system can be activated and deactivated by simply pressing a button on our switch. The wired remote switch dimension is (L) 1½” x (W) ¾” x (H) ½”. For 2010+ Lexus models and selected 2012+ Toyota models* with Entune system, a switch is no longer required! The activation/deactivation of our system is now integrated with the factory buttons on the steering wheel!

have you been able to activate/deactivate from the steering wheel controls?being a 2010+ car

Thanks

No, I am not aware of any steering switch in our car that can activate the unit, and it was not mentioned in the original installation manual (included with purchase). It is possible a feature Prestigious Society added in newer version of their product. For this unit I am selling, I would say it won't work other than with the switch, but you can always ask Prestigious Society for confirmation, the unit was purchase directly from Prestigious Society in 2011.

Forums

News

Membership