Rc350 F Sport - Springs, Spacers And Exhaust

NatCapRC

Anyone lowered their F Sport? I'm looking at RSR springs - interested in any feedback. Same for wheel spacers.

Has anyone done a muffler delete? These seem very popular in the US, but haven't seen much on them here...

Cheers

the car is too new to be modded already

and US car prices are half of ours

my 2014 GS350 F sport (which is similar running to your RC)

iv done Swift springs and some mods

but rather than muffler delete better to go full system

• 2 weeks later...

check the US forums they have a ton of info, personally I think RSR Down springs are excellent ( had them on my 2014 IS350) and it literally had the same ride quality as the standard springs with reduced body roll etc but obviously looked killer.

RSR know what they are doing!

post up some pics when done, be the pioneer :P

check the US forums they have a ton of info, personally I think RSR Down springs are excellent ( had them on my 2014 IS350) and it literally had the same ride quality as the standard springs with reduced body roll etc but obviously looked killer.

RSR know what they are doing!

post up some pics when done, be the pioneer :P

Pity RSR Aust seem so reluctant to respond to their emails then...makes you wonder if they want the business!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello fellow Lexus RC350 F Sport owners. Just joined and may be able to share some information.

I just installed RSR springs on my car and they look great. Only did the front as the back sat ok. I thought the RC was a little bland in looks for me, so I set out and modified it somewhat. Added 20" Rennan spoke rims front 9" and back 10.5", lowered it in the front 35mm. Had to use 5mm spacers as the front callipers were too big for the spokes, but these work fine. The rest was not a problem. Could have taken 12 " on the back. Imported a rear boot spoiler, Made some front splitter spoilers and side ones to finish it off, took rear mufflers off and put on polished stainless hotdog style mufflers with twin tail pipes. Sounds ok and look great.

I got my springs from USA on Ebay. Just check freight costings some suppliers are cheaper. RSR springs are designed in Japan and by all reports are the best. I have a pair of rear new lowered springs for sale if anyone is interested.

Hope this helps. Very hard to find anything for the RC models I have searched the world and it seems to be a car no one wants to know. Anyhow! all is well.

post-8473-0-52739000-1446087972_thumb.jp

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Just had RS-R TI2000 fitted to my RC ..Drop = 15mm rear - 25mm front, contact Dan or Simon from RS-R Australia

They will look after you....Shipped to me within 5 days and the RC looks, handles and rides great...

Like Vaku said RS-R is the real sht...

Vinyl wrapping by Wrapstyle at Rockdale, thanks to Mike and Jerry, they did a great job

20161129_184635_001.jpg