Isf Exhaust

Artyisf

its all insanely expensive.. thats my conclusion lol esp due to the aud / usd difference now.

personally would like an axleback system so borla or hks ssm but yeah the price of entry is very high..

waiting for a used one to pop up :) which I admit i may have to wait a while!

ps come to the meet up on sat (events section) and hear jasons exhaust on his ISF! well I wanna hear it anyway! :)

• 2 weeks later...

This might help!!

I just did my RC350 with a new exhaust cost $530.00. From Diff back, new twin tips and stainless polished mufflers. Sounds ok not a V8 but not bad. No droan or noisy. Looks are what I was trying to achieve, the rest was a bonus.

Regards

Rob

post-8473-0-71885400-1446091842_thumb.jp

Nothing really wrong with XForce. If it's the Varex one, it'd be pretty good actually as you'll be able to tone it down. If the piping is done right, no reason it won't be up there with the known ISF aftermarket exhausts. The most restrictive parts of the ISF exhaust are (in this order):

Headers (especially the primary cats)

Secondary Cats

Y piece (looks press bent)

X piece (debatable as to how much of a restiction that is - probably not much in IMO)

I don't believe there's any known gains from changing the mufflers only.

• 1 month later...

Hey all i`m new to this forum and thought i`d add my bit to this conversation.

I recently fitted the XForce cat back stainless system to my beast. Let me say it is fkn awesome.

I looked at the Borlas and so on. Rip off ! ! !

My system is with out the Varex.

As for quality issues as mentioned by one member. None what so ever.

XForce sell that system for $1470.00 as stated on their website.

As i have my own business i paid less ( trade price ) . BUT, the retail price is still worth it.

When i get around to it i will post pictures and video/sound.

Cheers.

Hey PeterKay

I'd be really interested in seeing/hearing the system on.

The close up images I saw directly from manufacturer left me feeling a little underwhelmed.

Borlas sound nice - a little too boomy. I believe HKS MEISTESCHAFT and GREDDY are going to briNg out more of an exotic sound... But entry cost is MUCH higher 3k + and some are only axle back.

Always happy to be proved wrong would give us ISF owners more options

Good stuff Peter Kay. I was gona get an exhaust from them too. Would love to see the pics of it . I never got around to them to see what it looked like as I found a used Joe z cat back exhaust . How does it sound ?

Hi to all again,

I spent some time looking at systems for my car. To look at the joe z and xforce they both look nearly identical.

The sound exceeded my expectations for sure. I know it is easy for me to say this but if you were all here to hear it you would understand. I too did not want a system that made the car feel trashy. The exhaust is louder than stock yes, BUT not too loud. really not much more over the stock system. There is no drone at all just extra noise and definately more go. When i next take the car to work we will record sound & take some pics to post for those who want to see.

Cheers Peter.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi to all again,

I spent some time looking at systems for my car. To look at the joe z and xforce they both look nearly identical.

The sound exceeded my expectations for sure. I know it is easy for me to say this but if you were all here to hear it you would understand. I too did not want a system that made the car feel trashy. The exhaust is louder than stock yes, BUT not too loud. really not much more over the stock system. There is no drone at all just extra noise and definately more go. When i next take the car to work we will record sound & take some pics to post for those who want to see.

Cheers Peter.

Very interested to listen to a video of the X-force - I am looking at the Varex muffler version. While I appreciate comments about spoiling a luxury car with a cheap exhaust I'm not convinced extra $$ always buys a superior product. I am also just plainly not allowed or willing to spend many 000's on an exhaust :lol:

A local dealer/tune informed me that only a very low volume (12) of the IS F Varex ver were initially made to test market and fitment - next batch ETA into Australia in Feb.

Mark

Hi to all again,

Cheers Peter.

While I appreciate comments about spoiling a luxury car with a cheap exhaust I'm not convinced extra $$ always buys a superior product. I am also just plainly not allowed or willing to spend many 000's on an exhaust :lol:

Not always just usually;)

😳thouht that was my Isf . Same colour . Lol

looks good sounds nice . Was gona go down that path but couldn't find one installed . The joe z is louder . I personally love louder sound but x force sounds nice to . I'd go for that over a borla any day . 

7 hours ago, Vaku said:

great value for money and sounds pretty nice!

my ISS DES will be removed soon as my HKS SSM has landed in AU :)

When is your system arriving man? I'd love to hear it in person. The videos on you tube are always so misleading

it actually arrived on the 21st of December (import monster) but obviously closed on xmas break and still waiting for the notification it has been sent.. but soon!

its just the axle-back section, managed to get it for 98k yen + ship and it apparently was used for 'demo purposes' with < 500km.

so now I either need to cough up some $$ for the discontinued mid-pipe, wait for the auction sites to get one or get a custom mid.. or leave stock.

pretty excited to hear it also tbh! I dont think Danny is as keen haha ;P

looks like some kind of steampunk work of art imo.. will be laying on the ground more often to look at it I think haha..

maruwa1752_0830-img600x450-1446655647epy

maruwa1752_0830-img600x450-1446655647sja