Isf Exhaust

Artyisf

HI RICHIE, 

XFORCE SYSTEM IS THE WAY TO GO  ! ! ! ! IT IS ON MY 2013 ISF & IS FKN BRILLIANT.   

NO DRONE ! ! ! ! 

I FITTED IT BEFORE XMAS & THE SOUND IS GREAT.  LOOKED AT ALL THE SO CALLED BIG NAMES & DECIDED AGAINST THEM ALL.

CHECK OUT THE SYSTEM AT XFORCE.COM.AU.  

IF YOU CALL THE SYDNEY NUMBER THEY CAN EVEN SEND YOU PICTURES OF THE SYSTEM.

CHEERS PETER.K

Hey Vaku

NO VAREX.

NOT TO SURE ON THE SOUND DIFFERENCE  BUT AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE I WAS AFTER SOUND. 

MUST SAY THOUGH IT IS NOT LOUD & NO DRONE. CANNOT BE HAPPIER WITH IT.

PETER.K

I think the standard has a very 'hks like' design with the drone chambers? nice one.

good value for money I agree I have heard some negative comments in regards to the quality of welds etc but yeah hard to argue with the price and availability!

HEY VAKU

QUALITY & PRICE IS SPOT ON. AS FOR NEGATIVE COMMENTS REGARDING WELDS ? ? ?  ARE THE COMMENTATORS WELDERS/FITTERS ? ? ?.

TO ME WELD QUALITY WAS SPOT ON. BEFORE I FITTED THE SYSTEM I CHECKED OUT THE QUALITY AND WAS CLEARLY SATISFIED.  WE OWN OUR OWN WORKSHOP. BEEN A MECHANIC FOR 30 YEARS. 

CHEERS PETER.K

if you check the JOE Z x X Force comparison it gives a better idea re welds etc.

im not bagging on the x force at all I think value for money its great but I havent used it just passing on the feedback from others etc esp in the states.

apparently they replicated the Joe Z design which is why its similar etc.

ps turn the CAPS off peter haha ;)

where are you based workshop wise?

Hey guys I recently fitted the joe z exhaust . If u want sound that sound beefy and alive when you put your foot down the joe z the way to go . But with our dollar being down doesn't seem to good . I got quoted at few shop bout $3-3500k to custom make one . 

I did contact x force but they had no pics to show me . Only thing is if it's good grade stainless that will last and the x pipe looked a little small to me . Just my thought . Bang for buck it a good deal . Was looking at the  varexsystem . Can never be loud enough 😁

VAKU, CAPS ? ? ?  hahaha

I am used to caps. The xforce system was designed for memory in 2009 or 2010. I actually rang them & had a good chat.

The first fella to have one fitted & tested on went to the race track after it was fitted. Eastern Creek for memory.  

As for copy who knows, everything is copied these days.

Our workshop is on the Gold Coast.

Cheers.

Got a quote from Carson Toyota for a joe z exhaust $1600 for the exhaust and $700 for shipping. Once converted to AU$ 3200

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=MorePartInfo&PartID=1304289&siteid=214915&catalogid=9816&tab=1

Peter any power gain on your XForce ?

Hi Richie

They told aprox 40kw, but the general rule of thumb is that each car is different.

Though it does feel a lot stronger so that figure would be close.

Cheers.

P. S   Also fitted the  K & N intake. Very nice also.

Richie

I got mine from Melbourne. Onautos.com.au.

You will like it.

Peter.K 

If you want you can get me at peterkal68@mail.com

Easier for me that way, hahaha as i am not normally on here. 

Vaku - great links. Read both threads in intierity. Great comparison shots and very detailed.

Glad to hear you're happy with the xforce Peterkay! Any chance of uploading some videos so we can hear what it sounds like? I'm interested to hear that there is no drone - that's a major positive. I did have a borla that I felt droned quite a bit

Bchler - video is a little bit of pain in the arse. We took several but the sound through our phones was poor, although that day at the workshop was quite windy

and noisy with vehicle traffic.  We tried different angles for noise but were not happy with sound the phone produced.

Will try again another time & see how we go. 

• Like 1

X Force head office sent me this picture of the ISF system. Im waiting for the Varex which is on back order until after Chinese New Year. 

In relation to drone, The Borla, ISS Forged (I've had both) and Joe Z all drone. The Joe Z sounds the best but drones really badly.

Photo_Lexus_ISF_system.eml

^ damn nice!

another review

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-f-2008-2014/811984-x-force-exhaust-review.html

The exhaust sounds great! I have 200 miles on it so far both city and highway. For all of you who keep asking or wondering about drone your answer is NO DRONE. Smooth sound loud but not overly loud I would say its the same as the Joe-Z. No check engine codes are present either.

To me this is a no brainier if your looking for exhaust. While the craftsmanship isnt to par with Joe-Z the design is essentially the same and would bet that it flows just as good

• Like 1

does look good peter, the fact that you have gone over it gives me a good idea that the product is up to scratch - any issues re fitting?

yeah we just need some videos of the XF.. I mean its going to be the same price for me to have a custom mid made for my HKS vs getting the XF sytem (non varex) which.. is kind of tempting... but id like to hear it first, XF group buy?? lol.

asked on clublexus re video also so if anyone posts one up I will share it here.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Vaku said:

does look good peter, the fact that you have gone over it gives me a good idea that the product is up to scratch - any issues re fitting?

yeah we just need some videos of the XF.. I mean its going to be the same price for me to have a custom mid made for my HKS vs getting the XF sytem (non varex) which.. is kind of tempting... but id like to hear it first, XF group buy?? lol.

asked on clublexus re video also so if anyone posts one up I will share it here.

Vaku - really keen on the X-force myself - was looking at Varex but speaking to fitter he wanted to do it properly and wire inside the car not just to the accessory (cigarette lighter) as XF advise - I really don't want the wiring harness or any other part of the car disturbed/hacked around with - so pretty much decided on the non-varex.