Toyota Soarer Owner Checking In

Z30

G'day gents,

While not an official Lexus owner I do own a car which has a Lexus equivalent, which is a good enough reason to sign up if you ask me. As I'm sure most of us do, I have a passion for both Toyota & Lexus cars which has drawn me to this forum. Having only just come across it I'm sure I would have joined up much sooner.

I own a 1992 UZZ31 Toyota Soarer (the obvious Lexus SC400 in the US) which has been in my ownership for the past 3 years & certainly not my first, I just love these cars & their build quality/reliability etc. the list goes on. The car itself is far from what you expect when you think of the examples of today that get around, so eventually I plan to get a thread up & share what's been happening with it.

The Z30 scene as of 2015 is quite nonexistent so thought it would be good to branch out elsewhere & check out what's going on locally & hopefully get to know some more like-minded Lexus/Toyota enthusiasts.

Cheers,

Mike