Track day invitation to unleash your car and to have an awesome day.

What a fun day it was at Wakefield on Wednesday.  It was hot.  It was good to catch with everyone, including ISFBloke & Vaku.  BCHLER I didn't know you were there.  I did see another silver ISF there, that must have been you.  anyway it was a good day.

P1190124.thumb.jpg.fc55089dd686371e71d71P1190129.thumb.jpg.f46cb8109970767be3503P1190148.thumb.jpg.264c8e446f8cf9d1a79f3

Hi Ltuned - yeah I was the guy in the garage talking you about your updated diff and the 19 inch forged F sport wheels. Great day. Can't wait to do it again soon 

I remember talking to you now, sorry about that.  I can't remember been introduced to each other, or maybe not by your online name.  anyway, what a fun day it was.  I working on a video to put up.

damn what an event.. seriously, this is the reason I own a Lexus! great cars/owners and events!

absolutely loved it and just had fun cannot wait for the next one im actually hoping its at the same track as I would like to give it another shot

next time il get some motul brake fluid I think haha ;) OH and definetely a mount for my phone and the app Alex was using - so good!

I have some pics but we might aswell wait for the pro photos from lexus!

On 12/03/2016 at 8:34 PM, LTuned said:

Here is a video from my ISF at Wakefield on Wednesday.  what a fun day it was.

I hope this works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utk2WWxVdxw&feature=youtu.be

What exhaust is that? Sounds awesome!!!

Also, how does the video / app get the info from the revs / speed / g meter etc? Very cool..

Hello Sparky, I have a JoeZ exhaust & PPE headers, & I think sounds fantastic at the track.

I was using 2 GoPro cameras for this video. I have a RaceChrono lap timer with an external GPS receiver (which picks up more satellites then a phone), and also gives me GPS speed, track position & G info as well.  I also have a OBDII Bluetooth transmitter that I plug into the ISF's OBD port, which is under the dash. I use this to get the engine revs & throttle info from my ISF to my lap timer.

Then I use the info from the lap timer and place it on the GoPro video, using a computer program called TrackVison, which overlays it on the video. you then take the pieces you like and join them together using another program, and you have seen the end result.

I think the video is much better to watch with all the info on it

Yeah that setup screams, little crackles on shifts, awesome stuff!

I have to say, having all that info on the videos is bloody cool.. Its like you are watching the V8 supercars or something on the tele, amazing!

17 hours ago, LTuned said:

Here is a video bit of under my ISF, looking at the front left wheel at Wakefield last Wednesday.  what a fun day it was.

Hope this works.

https://youtu.be/5LRmt3ZmbzY

God look how hard the car is working, gives you new respect to the bushings! No wonder good bushes are expensive..

Hey guys, my OEM brakes are squeeling after the recent track day. Is this normal? Do they need replacing? Will this go away? Does this happen after every track day?

i should have a few months left on the pads etc but wanted your feedback.

its not THAT loud, and bearable but still slightly annoying that it was silent before and now it's not.

thanks in advance for any feedback

They will get quieter over time, you can take the front pads off and give them a skim which helps, but remember after the next track day the squeal will be back.  you can put better pads on for the track, but if you leave them on for road use, they make so much dust and are a little noisy anyway..   I have a second set of front rotors and track pads, that I fit for track days, that way my street rotors and pads stay good.

Thanks for that mate.

ill def have to get new pads for next track day regardless. 

Geez this track day thing is going to get expensive if I'm getting specific pads and rotors for it ;)

in saying that I'm hooked!

Yes I have a full set of rotors and pads I keep rotating for track and road use, the noise is unavoidable with OEM unfortunately otherwise.

This car was born on the track for the track it needs to be driven hard ;)