Hi Guys, 

Lexus is250 2010 
Fairly new Lexus owner here, My check engine light randomly turned on along with my VSC/traction lights. I noticed that my RPM gauge fluctuates slightly as well as my engine shaking when in drive and breaking. Was wondering if its worth going down to a Lexus dealer ship for the check up ? or should i just go to my mechanic. Not too sure what the problem is but i did have my major service not too long ago (within 2 months). Weirdly researching through forums,  it does not display "Check VSC". 

It happened to me some times  years ago since I  upgrade my wheels and lowed my car. I used to disconnect my battery as they said but this just lie to computer about the problems still there. This problems just gone by no reason in recent 2 years, I dont know why.

Engine shake may be cause by carbon  dirty something ....

I think u just do like they said. Those lights could come from many parts if you mod your car like header, HFC, O2 sensor/pressure, mid pipe, brakes upgrade, abs

• 4 weeks later...

I took mine to the local mechanic and he ended up clearing the codes but couldn't tell me why it came up. I wanted to know why it came up in the first place so ended up taking it into Lexus and they mentioned it was due to a misfire.