Anyone has a guide on how to change the Map DVD in the 2011 350F....I've got a V20 dvd, do I just pop it into the dvd player and go in the update menu or is there a hidden reader somewhere(I'm a bit confused on the process after reading the USA stuff and a very old map update thread on this forum)

You'll need the two long sharp pins from the toolbox in your boot and you need to slide them into where the digital clock is on the nav unit.

There's a separate dvd drive solely for the nav dvd there which you can eject using the menu on the navigation.

Simply put the new dvd in and you're done.

• Like 1

My maps version is R19 V8, could anyone advise what the latest version is, and how to get it? thanks. (car is a 2010 is350 f sport)

yeh i saw that, its a bit rich trying to charge $350 just for an (already outdated) map dvd, when you can buy a gps with lifetime maps for around $100. i just end up using google maps on my iphone now days. ill send you a pm too plankton :)