Up to Whereis V19 normal DVDs work fine, V20 requires fiddling around because it requires dual density DVDs. 

Of course, I'm not talking about original Whereis DVDs!!  They work fine.

22 hours ago, Subby said:

Up to Whereis V19 normal DVDs work fine, V20 requires fiddling around because it requires dual density DVDs. 

Of course, I'm not talking about original Whereis DVDs!!  They work fine.

A work around to this is if you dont require the map in full.  What i mean is that its AU and NZ which makes the DVD so large data wise, hence too big for a single layer.  I wont use it in NZ so i was willing to delete that map and my V20 fitted onto a single layer.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, plankton007 said:

I've burnt and tested v21 on a dual layer disc on various models (2011 IS350, 2009 IS250, 2009 ISF) and they all work completely fine.

Are you sure v21?  I thought only v20 was out (non official of course lol).  

48 minutes ago, plankton007 said:

Yeah v20, I keep getting confused. Sorry about that, not sure why I keep insisting it's v21 haha.

Moral of the story though is that burnt dual layer dvd copies do work.

Damn i was excited for a second lol.  Been looking for a while and whenever i find a link to a newer version its a dead end so havent tried recently.

Ps Not so much the maps but id love to have the newer firmware/software.  Mines a 2008 and i believe the newer ISF's have a different layout etc but not sure if it can be done, ah well :-(