XFORCE

2bling

Just installed the Xforce cat back and its perfect not to loud not to quite just right i would have like to of dynoed before and after it feels a bit quicker up top, the sound is great at WOT and idle and again no drone next the full dyno tune, this car is turning me into a "HOONAGAIN" i am an old fart but i love it cheers.

Good stuff mate.  Saw your post and price on the US site.  Did you install the Varex or normal?

Ive had it for about 3/4 of a year now, still turns heads with the exhuast note, im not even close to being bored of it yet lol.

All dyno's different blah blah but from memory i gained about 15kw @ wheels with the Xforce catback and K&N in box filter for my car.

Ps The bleeps on downshifts are awesome now :-)

1 hour ago, 2bling said:

Just installed the Xforce cat back and its perfect not to loud not to quite just right i would have like to of dynoed before and after it feels a bit quicker up top, the sound is great at WOT and idle and again no drone next the full dyno tune, this car is turning me into a "HOONAGAIN" i am an old fart but i love it cheers.

Way to go HOONAGAIN :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

On 25/11/2016 at 5:18 PM, 2bling said:

I got the non varex one but the fuel usage has gone up don't know why could be global warming, anyway i will wait for winter and see Dr Sonny.

My spider sense tells me your right foot might have got heavier now that your exhaust sounds better haha!