Currently in talks with OVT in the states to get our 2is350s tuned. Just trying to see if we can get any interests in this. We will have a Sydney base for this and also a Melbourne base (Sorry to the QLDers). Comment below if you're interested. The other 2GR models are also possible but they need a physical AUDM ecu for each model before that can happen.

If you check their facebook page they have indeed tuned their own RC350 and posted dyno results with almost a 20whp increase stock. I have contacted them and they require an AUDM RC350 ecu to obtain the info they need. It's a one off thing and you'll get your ECU back.

I'm sending them my IS350 ECU as we speak.

I'm guessing turnaround in going to be around a month since it takes around 7-10 days each way for it to be shipped.

I'll be based in Seven Hills

Hopefully I can get it done soon. I'm still tossing up whether I should get the tune with or without headers.

On 07/12/2016 at 7:08 AM, 2bling said:

Sorry didn't realize it was in the states good luck will be interesting.

All good mate.

ECU has arrived at OVTs doorstep, I'll periodically update as I continue contact with him.

ECU will be shipped out tomorrow via International Express which probably means another week or so.

I estimate turn around time to be around 2 and a half weeks to 3 weeks. This is only for the bench flash. OBD options will be available after ECU is sent and returned the first time.

I'll post up Dyno results once I receive the ECU.

• Like 2

ECU has arrived from OVT and will install tonight or tomorrow. Dyno results won't be out until early next after Christmas break but I'll post up initial impressions (maybe even after Christmas break due to double demerits =D)

• 2 weeks later...

Found out I sent the wrong ECU to OVT and sent my old IS250 MT one. I've sent off the correct one for tuning and it's in the US right now.

Sorry for the delay but results will be posted eventually.

I also heard that OVT has developed a 7400rpm tune for their in house RC350 which also includes a transmission tune.

This includes Transmission output torque control, Transmission shift lag minimized, stationary launch control, and more.

This tune will also be similar to 3IS and 4GS owners.