RR Racing GSF tune and modifications on the GSF

Sparky

There is a fella over in the states pushing the boundaries on the GSF, and is intent on building "the best GSF in America".

As a future GSF owner (hopefully!) i find the thread a great read. Most exciting is the confirmation of RR Racing have the GSF ecu tune operational.. So not long until we can see the full bolt on (FBO) numbers with the slightly enhanced 5 litre than what i have in the ISF. Very exciting times for GSF owners!!

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-f-2016-present/836452-usbgsf16-s-build-thread.html 

Saw this from a Jap website i think.  RCF supercharged.  Not sure if its a mockup but wouldnt be surprised, im sure someone out there has already modded the GSF, supercharged as well.

Once the price drops and the average Joe can afford, it will definitely be good times for Lexus V8 cars :-)

supercharger.jpg

Yeah thats real, they have actually supercharged an RCF at RR Racing, and there is a company in Japan who have both supercharged and TWIN SUPERCHARGED an RCF. Insane.

Search on Youtube, there are vids of it running and revving..

4 minutes ago, Sparky said:

When one isnt enough..

Not sure if a mechanic or plumber installed it, talk about plenty of pipe work in that engine bay haha.  Bet it would drive great though

1 hour ago, Sparky said:

Yeah thats real, they have actually supercharged an RCF at RR Racing, and there is a company in Japan who have both supercharged and TWIN SUPERCHARGED an RCF. Insane.

Search on Youtube, there are vids of it running and revving..

Didnt know about the twin supercharged.  Japan is known for crazy engine work so not surprised.  Just waiting for a twin turbo setup like some of the other Euro hi po V8's

• 1 year later...

Yesterday I drove a supercharged RCF. The amount of power on hand is very impressive... too bad the tyres were worn out so traction was a problem.

The problem with GSF is that they haven't managed to hack a reliable file patch for it's ECU. It's quite different to the RCF mainly due to the TVD issue I was told. They're still working on it.