OzzyISF

Hi all ,

just installed a Injen intake on my 2010 ISF . Now Cel and traction control light lights on . I disconnected the negative on the battery before install and then

after install reconnected . Any suggestions Please Help .

cheers

I rembered reading about a guy who had the same issue, same filter etc in the states..........Here is his update for the fix........

"Hi Guys just an update regarding my CEL, we have resolved the issue and thought you guys might want to know what to do. After removing the stock airbox while installing the air intake kit there is a circuit that was left open and according to the instructions that came with the air intake kit it didn't mention anything about closing that open circuit so what we did using a small wire was to close the circuit and reset the computer module allowing it to run its pre check's and she was a lot happier and no more ECL or traction control warning lights. The whole process took about 20 minutes hope this information would be helpful to everyone. Thanks for the feedback and assistance guys"

Thanks I Have taken it out as I am getting it tuned  next Thursday so I will put it back together Wednesday night . Thanks for the offer though. 

55 minutes ago, OzzyISF said:

Thanks I Have taken it out as I am getting it tuned  next Thursday so I will put it back together Wednesday night . Thanks for the offer though. 

Curious, where you getting the tune from.  Autowerks?

Would be good as a few of us with slightly different mods have all gone and so far its consistent given given the differences with our cars.  i.e. Exhaust vs no exhaust vs headers etc.  Tuning ISF's is still relatively new vs other V8's like the Euro competitors etc and Sonny mentioned to me in due time, he'll be getting newer software/updates etc that will allow for greater tuning ability with your ISF's so only better things to come :-)

Just had the car tuned and made 20kw at the wheels extra and 60nm of torque . Still have problem with engine light and traction control. Below is what the scan picked up . What is need to fix this any suggestions 

IMG_0874.JPG

IMG_0875.JPG

• Like 1

Excellent news, that was fast.  Sonny kept my ISF for 2 days.  he must be getting better.   be careful in the rain, & enjoy the extra power & torque everywhere.   I’m not sure about the engine & traction control lights. 

Keep an eye on AutoWerks Automotive facebook page, as Sonny usually puts up a 1 minute video of your vehicle on the dyno.  my ISF was done on the 7th September 2016.

1 hour ago, ilv1004s said:

as i offered before mate bring it over

ill fix it up for you its a simple job

Thanks mate We're are you located , I though sonny could tune it out but he couldn't. I live in the Blacktown area . Cheers

55 minutes ago, LTuned said:

Excellent news, that was fast.  Sonny kept my ISF for 2 days.  he must be getting better.   be careful in the rain, & enjoy the extra power & torque everywhere.   I’m not sure about the engine & traction control lights. 

Keep an eye on AutoWerks Automotive facebook page, as Sonny usually puts up a 1 minute video of your vehicle on the dyno.  my ISF was done on the 7th September 2016.

Yeah it's not much down low but when she's opened up noticed a lot more . Had two little slips in the wet on the way home 

On 25/03/2017 at 9:42 PM, 2bling said:

Yep I'm getting mine done at Dr Sonny,s in a month and I cant wait. PLEASE let use know what you think after the tune cheers.

Sonny was honest and knocked it over in a couple of hours . Won't notice much down low but in the higher revs it a change you should feel

1 hour ago, OzzyISF said:

Thanks mate We're are you located , I though sonny could tune it out but he couldn't. I live in the Blacktown area . Cheers

i work in sevenhills mate come anytime during business hours and ill sort u out

1 hour ago, LTuned said:

Yeah it's not much down low but when she's opened up noticed a lot more . Had two little slips in the wet on the way home 

2 minutes ago, ilv1004s said:

i work in sevenhills mate come anytime during business hours and ill sort u out

Cool what's the address and I will head down cheers mark