• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2017 at 1:24 AM, ilv1004s said:

alrighty guys

will need to other payment in a week or so

feel free to contact me when ever your ready

Cheers for the update.  

No problem.  Will pay next day or so.  

Any ETA when the goods will be arriving your place?

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 5:27 PM, banserki said:

+1 keen for this. Can we get a smaller group buy going for the USRS bushings too?

this is also on my list on my list after the headers which are purchased already with group buy.  

On 8/13/2017 at 1:24 AM, ilv1004s said:

alrighty guys

will need to other payment in a week or so

feel free to contact me when ever your ready

Hi Danny,

just paid you final installment N081671594228. My username as reference

Any approx time frames for an ETA?

8 hours ago, Gregorydarcy said:

Mine were delivered direct wihin 3 business days of ordering via RR racing being installed this weekend 👌

Great news.  Still waiting for updates here.  Paid in full already.

11 hours ago, Alexl8891 said:

Any updates? Haven't made the secondary payment yet. Will do it soon. 

Paid mine in full last week but havent heard any updates here yet.  Keen to get them installed as well :-)

Gregorydarcy your not even part of this group buy. Your just coming into this thread to make us feel bad lol. Looking good tho, see some good stuff in the engine bay. 

You should at least give us a quick review of the headers? First drive impressions? Etc. 

Enjoy!

1 hour ago, Alexl8891 said:

Gregorydarcy your not even part of this group buy. Your just coming into this thread to make us feel bad lol. Looking good tho, see some good stuff in the engine bay. 

You should at least give us a quick review of the headers? First drive impressions? Etc. 

Enjoy!

hahaha yes you are right, i have just trolled this topic havent i 

ok so first impressions:

turn key, engine light and traction light are on - sound is amazing with varex open, and somewhat subtle and classy with varex closed. these cars will run lean with the cats removed, so a tune is highly suggested, I have just uploaded RR,'s tune (last night), and im still getting used to it. repeat - you should tune your car to match the new mod, especially if you have an intake.

suggestions to note:

wrap the headers with exhaust wrap (i used 3 x 25 foot rolls) - be careful with the steering rack and remember where it is with regards to the rotation when you put it back together.

I wouldnt be hooning around if your engine light is on, as that means its running lean - get a tune - talk to Simon at RR racing, tell him ehat you have fitted and he will send you a map.

car is loud and sharp, revs freely, and all in all i think the engine is thriving from these mods if done properly, highly recommend