Hi List,

Have been told my transmission is on way out and ASC/ENGINE light come on approx every 100 km. Just wondering if anyone has had their's done and if so what sort of cost is involved. 

Thanks 

Hey mate, did you get this done? I've got the same car and looking like I will need to do this too as I just keep paying for professionals to tell me its fixed when it's not. 

Yeah, Just had my transmission refurbished. I cant remember exactly what they said but my front pump seal and torque converter was completely gone. I sent mine to pringles in North Melbourne. Because my mechanic was close with the business I got it at trade cost (which i assume is the same as normal just without price mark up for parts). Ended up paying 3k and the car drives better than it ever has. 

If anyone is having this issue and wants their gearbox replaced PM me.

It'll be a lot cheaper then $3K drive in drive out, based in Sydney.

pm me if you guys need tranny's replaced

ill replaced your old high km motors and tranny with late model gear so you dont have any problems

for under 3K inc a full service

Any recommendations and/price advice for where I could get a transmission replacement/refurb done in Perth on my 06 IS250?

i have a auto tranny for sale 1300 also can ship to perth too