WTB ISF

Gen03

Wanted to buy A ISF must be a 2010 or later my max budget is $45.000 .Prefer in QLD but will consider  ones in NSW as well .

Cheers  Bill

Call or text me on 0422131001

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Bill. 

Im sure you can get a 2010 for $45k - but it will be a used and abused version. Best to up your budget by another $5k and get a really tidy example. My 2 cents anyway. Do it once and do it right :)

Thanks Mate . I picked one up yesterday I couldn't turn it down for $34,000 needs a bit of a clean up but mechanically its perfect .Now I can see why you guys love the ISF's

3 hours ago, Gen03 said:

Thanks Mate . I picked one up yesterday I couldn't turn it down for $34,000 needs a bit of a clean up but mechanically its perfect .Now I can see why you guys love the ISF's

Congrats Gen03, is that a 2010+ you bought or earlier model? And how many km if you don't mind I ask.

Just now, Gen03 said:

Thanks .Yes its a 2010 done 103.000ks smoky granite mica paint on it .Beautiful car and wow its fast :-)

Well done, enjoy the car.

6 hours ago, Sparky said:

Thats great buying, well done!

Mechanically these cars are very strong, would be surprised if there were many issues. 

Enjoy!!

Thanks Sparky. Yes  I know .plus they've been a dream car of mine since they first came out next to the LFA :-)

• 1 month later...
On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 9:58 AM, rakddon said:

$34K!

That's cheap.

What needs to be done? pics?

Here it is :-) Just needs a little tidy up that's all

20171028_140432.jpg

23 hours ago, Gen03 said:

Here it is :-) Just needs a little tidy up that's all

20171028_140432.jpg

Your ISF looks good.   the rear mag wheels in your photo are on the wrong side, and should to be swapped over.   the blades are facing the wrong way,  the fronts are correct.   happy ISF motoring.

17 minutes ago, LTuned said:

Your ISF looks good.   the rear mag wheels in your photo are on the wrong side, and should to be swapped over.   the blades are facing the wrong way,  the fronts are correct.   happy ISF motoring.

Thanks mate I'll do that today  

Forums

News

Membership