isf headers ppe

bluec63killa

Read a bit more, they do produce a bit more power and a lot of problems as well. installed correctly with after market cats no problem, no change out of $4000 for a small gains unless full tuned.($2000+ ) Plus if you have a JOE Z exhaust it make it too loud for a DD. OK for the first month it will sound great and then you get sick of the drone and the loouuuuddddd noise. Tell me if you want to go for it.

Nothing wrong with PPE headers or the JoeZ exhaust.   I cannot think of any problems they cause.  unless you call more power & a great sound a problem.     They even sound good when you’re driving around in traffic, & the drone is not to bad once you get a few thousand km on them.  it’s only loud if you rev the ISF out, & then it does sound great.   you can even get a varex type exhaust so it can be quiet if you want.   that’s the price you pay for extra kw, & they all add up, with or without a tune.  my tune was under $1800.oo, money well spent.       The RR Racing tune is even cheaper.  

if you want a quiet vehicle get a GS or LS.        

• 3 weeks later...