LC500 Exhaust..

Sparky

Yeah they do sound great for stock.  

Theres a white one parked in the middle of Liverpool Westfield amongst 2 other Lexus cars on display.  

Definitely stands out with its styling20180106_145420.thumb.jpg.786386a6c80ccc5c18acb5c1b2e52251.jpg20180106_145428.thumb.jpg.0b3f5ae1ddcbf3d95cd59c994b8eefd0.jpg

Yes for a stock vehicle they do sound good.  & they look fantastic to.

Lexus have made a new blue colour for the LC, called Structural Blue.   which also looks good.

Awesome colour but id be too scared to drive with that colour.  Imagine the cost and complications of a respray or touch up lol.

I could only imagine how good it looked in the flesh though under the light.

Yeah ive seen a few on carsales for about 180k, few used ones.  As exotic as they look, i wish they offered some more poke.

If anyone upgraded, im sure we'd want the sensation of upgrading in all aspects, not just looks, creature comforts etc.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BLK ISF said:

Awesome colour but id be too scared to drive with that colour.  Imagine the cost and complications of a respray or touch up lol.

Sheeeit, forgot about that!!!!!

true it’s got sweetness to it it’s a car i’d put next to the porsche but it’s not an everyday cruiser our fs have enough power and can be used for more daily drives i don’t use mine as a daily i treat mine like a collectors shame their dropping in value with a care that’s very limited ,& reliable i had issues with bmw pricing but only staying with lexus now for life & if i could choose both it would  be the lfa isf & porsche in the garage hands down !

16 hours ago, LTuned said:

I guarantee the LC would be for sale, that’s why they were showing her off.   & she does look good sitting there.

Agreed, definitely for sale.  Didnt see anyone around at the time but the one on show at Liverpool is all about marketing, just raising awareness with the general public that before anyone lays down their cash on a BMW, AMG etc, that Lexus has something to offer as well.

Im sure many arent even aware the car exists.  Many still dont even know that the ISF, GSF, RCF exists etc.  Im sure the average Joe thinks its a typical 4cyl.  

4 hours ago, Mac F said:

In the club Lexus forums there appears to be one LC500 with headers......... here in NSW Australia!......

link

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/lc-model-2018/864416-lc500-with-headers.html

Cheers 

Chris

Yeah ive seen that, sounds awesome.  The famous "take it easy" phrase by the drivers mate lol.  Im sure that would have to be headers but straight pipes or muffler deletes or something additional as it sounds quite loud.  Great but loud :-)

I drove one of these LC500's a few months ago (a family member works at Lexus). Lovely car. Looks like a spaceship and certainly gets plenty of looks from pedestrians/other drivers.