Lexus IS-F Tuning Options

_ISF

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 6:50 AM, BLK ISF said:

Hi all,  more of an FYI if anyone is looking to tune their ISF.  

Now just to point out im not affiliated with these guys in anyway, havent used them before as mine has already been tuned but just sharing.  Not sure if any of you have heard of ETuners based in Taren point SYD.  I see many of their posts via social media, tuning the usual Euro suspects like the A45, GTI, C63, RS7, RS3, M3 and even the new I30n etc.  All with some really big gains with minimal mods.  Dump pump, exhaust, tune etc.  Even at the moment they shared something i think last week, their tuned RS3, Aussie record at 10.22.

Anyways i messaged them a while ago and they couldnt tune our cars at the time but i was bored earlier in the week so asked again out of curiosity and they said they believe they could possibly be able to tune it now.  Mine is a daily ride but they asked if they could have the car overnight they could give it a go.  Given their tuning results from other cars it looks promising to have another player on the market who can potentially tune our cars.

Anyway they advised $1250 for a custom tune (one of the cheaper quotes for Sydney tuners anyway). 

This sounds excellent, it will be good to hear how you go.

On 3/17/2019 at 8:51 AM, LTuned said:

This sounds excellent, it will be good to hear how you go.

Haha, if i hadnt of got my car tuned and then retuned after headers id consider them but more of an FYI if anyone else it considering a tune.