Isf In the 10s

18ADF

Well done to Jason for breaking the struggle to get outta the 11s and into a 10. Lots of behind the scenes work and inovations done by the owner to get where he is today. A good bar has been set, we’ll be coming for it soon 👍

Yeah saw his post on FB.  Impressive results.  I could only imagine how much $$$ he'll need to spend to get into the 9's lol.

Bloody fast but no doubt big $$ spent and hours fine tuning and adjusting etc. Any idea if the gearbox and driveline is still stock? And i assume the engine has been rebuilt with forged pistons and rods at a minimum. Does anyone do cams for these engines?

6 hours ago, _ISF said:

Bloody fast but no doubt big $$ spent and hours fine tuning and adjusting etc. Any idea if the gearbox and driveline is still stock? And i assume the engine has been rebuilt with forged pistons and rods at a minimum. Does anyone do cams for these engines?

Gearbox has a larger oil cooler, driveline is still stock ratio he said, yeah it had a rebuild after it got a knock not long after the initial Sc install, if you’ve seen our cams it would take a hell of a lot of development to produce a aftermarket set especially with the lift on both intake and exhaust. 

At most I imagine you could do a spring upgrade but would only warrant that if you had float or wanting to rev it harder but at this stage it isn’t warranted.

11 hours ago, BLK ISF said:

Yeah saw his post on FB.  Impressive results.  I could only imagine how much $$$ he'll need to spend to get into the 9's lol.

It won’t get there, the Sc unit is way past maxing out and it would be a pretty dramatic conversion to upgrade the intake injector system to convert over to full e85 but would be pointless only running single digits of boost.

If I remember correctly our cams are a titanium alloy and hollow, so no one has ever touched a set to R&D for performance upgrades.