Ls400 On 20 With +45 Offset

• 2 weeks later...

Got some new 19's last week and have the answer.

The offset u need depends alot of the width of the rim you are using.

The rims I got were 8.5' with 38 offset for the front and 9.5' with 45 offset for the back and the rims sit perfectly with the guards.

I got 235x35 tyres up front and 265x30 tyres up the back and it looks phat with that combo.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought a set of 18" SC430 wheels for my '95, but they wouldn't fit over the front calipers. Doh! So now I have the option of 18s with a 35 offset on the front (which are fine) and 38 on the rear, with a 9.5" rim. Trouble is, I'm not 100% on whether this lot will fit under the guards with a 265 tyre on. Any thoughts?

For the rear try get a +40 or +42 offset otherwise with 265's on the back they might stick out of the guards 2 much.

Mine with rear +45 9.5 and 265, i cant put the backs to superlow mode coz the tyres will rub the guards

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
Got some new 19's last week and have the answer.

The offset u need depends alot of the width of the rim you are using.

The rims I got were 8.5' with 38 offset for the front and 9.5' with 45 offset for the back and the rims sit perfectly with the guards.

I got 235x35 tyres up front and 265x30 tyres up the back and it looks phat with that combo.

Do you have any pictures? I have a 99 LS400 and wanna put 20's but not sure with the offset.

Thanks