Lexus Scheduled maintenance

BLK ISF

Hi all,

Somehow ive misplaced my scheduled service maintenance book that came with the car.

Was fortunate enough to get a photocopy from someone for the ISF service intervals, what work is required etc but would prefer the actual book.

Anyone know where i can source one without paying carbon fibre prices if you get my drift, thanks.

This is basically what i have in my black leather pouch.  Bottom right (warranty and services guide) is the one im missing (photocopied for now).

Other pic shows the detail of whats in that one

20181003_205905.thumb.jpg.d587bf85e9fc77eb212c72114ce89b97.jpg

20181003_205931.jpg

That is all I have in my Lexus black leather pouch, except for your photo copied bits.   not sure where it would fit in the pouch as mine is full with just the 4 book & a couple of leaflets.

I went through my books, & I cannot see the list for each service, just where they stamp after each service in section 5, of the Warranty and Service book.  There is a Lexus scheduled maintenance list on page 18 of the same book.  where did you get the photo copies from? 

19 hours ago, LTuned said:

That is all I have in my Lexus black leather pouch, except for your photo copied bits.   not sure where it would fit in the pouch as mine is full with just the 4 book & a couple of leaflets.

I went through my books, & I cannot see the list for each service, just where they stamp after each service in section 5, of the Warranty and Service book.  There is a Lexus scheduled maintenance list on page 18 of the same book.  where did you get the photo copies from? 

So if you dont have it, i may just be confused.  Im sure i had a hard copy of the photocopied booklet but perhaps i didnt given you dont have it either.

I honestly cant recall where i downloaded it from.  Given its in miles i probably got it from a US source and i maybe i never had it in the first place.