is350 brake pads - same as is250?

So im looking for front brake pads for my 2011 is350 f sport, however almost every site i see only lists the is250

i remember reading somewhere that the pads for both models are the same, could anyone confirm?

ive decided to go with bendix general ct for around $80. i spend a majority of my time in peak hour traffic so i dont see the point in getting super high performance pads that only work when warmed up + throw out heaps of dust (had ebc green stuff many years ago and had to clean my rims twice a week, not doing that again!)

cheers!

4 hours ago, ilv1004s said:

u can get genuine pads from lexus for just over 100 AUD

Would you recommend to buy them as a replacement? I've looked into EBC Red Stuff and not sure which would be better regarding braking, dust minimization and value for money.

with the EBC unless you upgrade your rotors to something decent DBA t2 or something

i would stick with oem

EBC pads on OEM rotors will not be good as they will chew through the rotors being a much harsher material

https://brakesdirect.com.au/aus/catalogsearch/result/?q=vehicle&make=Lexus&model=IS&generation=XE20%2B%282005-2013%29&submodel=IS350%2B%28including%2BF%2BSport%29

This is filtered to show options for the IS350. I have had good experience with Remsa and the Bremtec Euroline pads so i wouldnt have any problem recommending either of those brands. I currently have the Bremtec's fitted to my ISF as well as my wifes Audi.

On 10/31/2018 at 3:22 PM, ilv1004s said:

nope

IS350 runs bigger pads 4 pots

u can get genuine pads from lexus for just over 100 AUD

I purchased the bendix db1852 gct. Is this the wrong brake pad for an f sport?

https://catalogue.bendix.com.au/manufacturer/lexus/series/is-2005-on-gse2-ale2-use2/vehicle/250-gse20-153-kw-rwd-sedan-gse20

Lexus
IS (2005 On) [GSE2_, ALE2_, USE2_]
250 (GSE20) {153 kW} RWD Sedan [GSE20]

DB1852
4 Door Models

Dimensions
4 Pads 155 x 60 x 18 mm