Hello All, Please don't chastise me i know ive sinned but i overloaded my boot on my is250 with pavers recently and appears ive stuffed the rear shocks. Can anyone give a rough figure what its gonna cost me to replace the rear pair and any suggestions? Thanks!

What makes you think they are damaged?

Normally overloading just puts the springs on the bump stops before the shocks bottom out.

Shouldnt affect the shocks at all.

If they are leaking thats a different matter.

A loud clunking noise everytime i go over a bump and the shock on the rear drivers side is bottoming out and leaking. 

If the shock is faulty (sure looks like it ) the coil will try to fully extend (as far as the shock lets it) and compress with nothing to dampen it down and can make all sorts of noises from related components.

The shocks may of already been pretty close to replacement time and the extra heat generated by the load if has sped up the top seal failure thereby loosing its oil and making it useless.

Bear in mind the coil spring takes the loads not the shocks, they only dampen the oscillations and help to control the spring.

Does the car measure the same on both side, bottom of rim lip to edge of guard? This is just to ensure a coil or seat hasnt also been damaged or over stressed.