Hi,

So today we upgraded from an 2007 IS250 Luxury Sports to an 2011 RX350 Presitge, yes and the IS will be for sale tomorrow, but a little more about that after I ask a question.

We brought the RX privately, Gold with cream interior, is spotless and very happy but.....

Got it home and the wife said while reversing it out the driveway, gee the parking sensors are late coming on compared to the IS, bugger me but there weren't any fitted on this car when I got out to look. We had both totally overlooked these when we test drove and inspected the car on Monday.

Will call Lexus tomorrow for the cost of purchase and fitting etc. Or does anyone recommend an aftermarket brand etc and business that would do this in Melbourne etc.

Any info would be good. 

Now our IS250 Sports Luxury is Black with cream interior, 2007 model, 199,000 country hwy kms (Gippsland) Serviced every 10,000kms, is running lovely and trouble free but my wife wanted something a little higher off the ground for vision etc (happens at 50yrs)  Will supply and RWC and has rego asking $13,000 - Call all text me on 0419338761

sensors will be around 150 per piece i think it needs 8

you will need wiring for front and back

parking ecu

and also a beeper

should have got a sports luxury i believe the prestegie in that yr model doesnt come with sensors