Hi all. I am the proud owner of 2001 IS200 with six speed manual gearbox. Lovely car but too slow. 

I have read through the forums and have seen lots of questions and comments about engine swaps. Could anybody who has actually done one of these swaps please recommend a workshop in Sydney that I could approach to work out the feasibility of this.

I am not after crazy power, just something with a bit more poke. Ideally would like to stick NA like a 1uz/3uz or a 2jzge.

You probably wont get any change out of $10000 for a good job why don't you sell and get a IS350??

I agree it makes no financial sense. I love the shape of my IS200 and would like to drive a manual. Also, I use this car for work also so some of the expense can be written off.

On 6/8/2019 at 9:43 PM, Deepak said:

Hi all. I am the proud owner of 2001 IS200 with six speed manual gearbox. Lovely car but too slow. 

I have read through the forums and have seen lots of questions and comments about engine swaps. Could anybody who has actually done one of these swaps please recommend a workshop in Sydney that I could approach to work out the feasibility of this.

I am not after crazy power, just something with a bit more poke. Ideally would like to stick NA like a 1uz/3uz or a 2jzge.

Hi Mate,

Hit up Lexmania Australia on FB or ilv1004s here.

We do engine conversions, would be good to do a manual 2JZ-GE conversion since you still want manual.

Hi guys- sent a few messages to the ilv1004s from lexmania but never got a reply. Any other suggestions?

25 minutes ago, Deepak said:

Hi guys- sent a few messages to the ilv1004s from lexmania but never got a reply. Any other suggestions?

Be patient he will reply, he is currently overseas.

Contact him via FB: https://www.facebook.com/LexmaniaAU/

Ok- I was probably being a little impatient! I have been scouring his site and the work looks good. I hope we can work something out

Just now, Deepak said:

Ok- I was probably being a little impatient! I have been scouring his site and the work looks good. I hope we can work something out

I'll let him know to check this PMs and we can go from there.

You probably wont get anyone that knows Lexus inside and out like Lexmania.