Hi all picked up a 250 c yesterday and have a lot of questions. First is that the front bumper was replaced with something I don’t know what it’s from but it doesn’t fit well. Id rather the original was back so where’s the best way to get one. It’s a feb build 2012 with front sensors. Secondly did these only have two front sensors not 4? The bumper has two holes not being used so guess it allowed for 4.. the bumper is slightly wider than the front guards so the inner wheel guard is spilt becayse they stretched it. Another thing to fix. Finally there is a plastic sound knocking behind the rear passenger seat, off course there is a myriad of crap in there due to the roof but if it’s common I can narrow down what it is. And finally do the front headlights sit flush in the front guards? It appears they have a gap at the point where they fit into the guard. Not sure whether this bumper has messed with them. I can hear a metallic sound in front of the drivers area which may be a loose fog light as it’s not fixed in properly. 

Really would love a recommendation for a good mechanic around Blackburn area to check it over and do the 135k service.

• 1 month later...

Its Ksport coilovers and they rattle like crazy. No car place wants to touch them as they all say they are garbage. I tend to agree. I don't think they are that old but they were not setup right.