Rear boot latch microswitch

G'day all, just wondering if anyone has had any experience with locating/sourcing a replacement Matsu*BLEEP*a (Japan) microswitch for the rear boot/trunk latch assembly for a LS430 (mine 2001)? Some pics attached of the faulty switch on my latch. Alternatively sourcing something close that could be modified to replace the faulty item. Or is it a case of sourcing a complete second hand latch assembly? Any help appreciated.

As an aside, I have sourced parts for my current LS430 and my earlier LS400 from the US at markedly reduced prices compared to Australia. I recently obtained L&R front lower control arms complete with front and rear main bushes for $252USD (compared to one only main bush $250 AUD which would have required control arm removal and press out old/in new replacement as well - without front bushes too). I was able to bring them back in my baggage from LA at no cost, but in the past I have had heavy parts shipped by one of the shipping agents that can repackage and ship items direct to Australian addresses.

Many thanks Errol

Trunk microswitch 2.jpg

Trunk microswitch 1.jpg