RCF Fuel Consumption Figures

JayLexin

Hello CLA members,

I am keen to see the sort of fuel consumption Liters/per 100kms members have been achieving on 2UR in RCF's?

If you share your figures, what driving more was this in?

Are you are mixture of highway & city or just one or the other?

Thanks

2 hours ago, pearlisf said:

On average i get 10.5l/100kms in my ISF. 

Highest I've seen is 13l/100kms

Hope that give you some idea

That is impressive for a V8 - I was getting 15.8L per 100kms on my 2GR V6 100% city driving.

Is your figures highway or city?

Yesterday I saw 10L on the highway. Normal city driving around 13L in stop go traffic with the aircon on, but on average I sit around 10-12L. Not sure if the PPE headers and exhaust help with fuel economy. Basically it is roughly the same economy as my old is350. 

The RCF is a completely different tune to ISF so that could play a part also. Think the RCF makes 50hp more over the stock ISF. 

31 minutes ago, ilv1004s said:

15L seems average

my lc does around 17-18l per 100

but its a weekend car

when i was daily a isf i used to get around 13-14

1 hour ago, pearlisf said:

Yesterday I saw 10L on the highway. Normal city driving around 13L in stop go traffic with the aircon on, but on average I sit around 10-12L. Not sure if the PPE headers and exhaust help with fuel economy. Basically it is roughly the same economy as my old is350. 

The RCF is a completely different tune to ISF so that could play a part also. Think the RCF makes 50hp more over the stock ISF. 

Decent figures you are both achieving , assuming quoted numbers are 100% balls to the wall driving, but every now and then opening up the throttle to redline.

The 2UR in RCF has Atkinson/Otto cycle that is claimed to make it more efficient. What is surprising is 2UR in ISF or RCF is more economical than a 2GR in IS/RC 350.