GPS v25 (probably v22) 2019 for Au/Nz DVD based vehicles not SD card

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Y9AyUvk4Pw6y30A2rFPZY4cOhWesRKK4

I burnt to an DVD-R DL (Dual Layer.)

Works a treat so far (1 day) in my Is350 2012

EDIT:

See my post 5 more down this page for single DVD with OZ only maps.

Hit thanks if it is ok 🙂

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Here it is without NZ maps info.

Will fit on an normal single layer DVD-R 4.7gb   

V25 - Without NZ
https://mega.nz/#!yE0VASaB
Key: tdoaz0n1bAriVH51H6N9-dqPb_G0v8u6PHrucxw4mQs

Thanks go to kombi17 at gpspower.net for pulling size down :)

See another how to here:

https://www.gpspower.net/toyota-lexus/359722-toyota-lexus-au-nz-v25-14-2019-a.html#post1178901

• 2 weeks later...

There have been a couple of questions re the authenticity of this as well on gpspower but for the cost of an dvd......:)

Thanks, Baz.

I couldn't find V25 from Navshop, however, they do have V24 and under the list of major changes/additions for NSW, the following is listed (considering that V25 will include all this, I think the following POIs would be an interesting way of validating whether they have been included in V25. If they're missing then the V25 is most likely just re-labelled as an older version - perhaps V22?);

• Pacific Highway upgrade near Sancrox – 3 new roundabouts.
  • Werrington Arterial Road interchange – Creation of interchange with M4 and widening of Kent Street and Gipps Street.
  • Westconnex M5 near King Georges Road – Interchange upgrade of slip lanes roads and lanes. /li>
  • Richmond Road upgrade, Stage 2 – Upgrade to dual carriageway with 4 lanes.
  • Westconnex M4 - Parramatta to Haberfield Stage 1 – Upgrade to 4 lanes in both directions.
  • Beecroft Road and Carlingford Road intersection upgrade – Addition of right turn lane.
  • Pacific Highway upgrade - Nambucca Heads to Urunga – Additional lane and geometry.
  • Pacific Highway upgrade - Tintenbar to Ewingsdale replacement of Tulladunna Bridge over Namoi River on Kamilaroi Highway – Replacement of bridge.
  • Princes Highway – Upgrade at Gerringong for 15km of geometry.
  • Camden Valley Way – Stage 3 upgrade Bringelly Road to Ingleburn Road.
  • Cumberland Highway upgrade – installation of right turn bays on John St, St Johns Road and Hamilton Road and upgrade of Wetherill Street from 2 lanes to 4 lanes.
  • Seventh Street extension, Mascot – Extend Seventh Street to Qantas Drive.
  • James Ruse Drive – Intersection upgrade improving access to and from Grand Avenue and Hassal Street, Rosehill.
  • Hunter Expressway – Addition between F3 (M1 at Seahampton) to Branxton (New England Highway).
  • M5 corridor expansion – South West Motorway widening from Camden Valley Way to King George’s Road.

Can anyone care to check if any of the above changes ARE included in V25?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Too good to be true....

I downloaded the copy without NZ. 

Files are identical to v22. Even date in all IDX files is 2015-03-13

Oh well. If you want to upgrade to V22 here you go :)

If anyone else has a later version let me know and Ill get it hosted..

I was looking into it recently; it seems the last official edition is v24 released in 2019, most likely with updates collected in 2018.

https://city-lexus-shop.myshopify.com/collections/lexus-is-accessories-2013/products/new-arrival-sat-nav-update-dvd-australia-version-24-tomtom-maps

That DVD cost $365.90

That site also lists a v25 but only available as SD card.

I called Lexus in Sydney for a quote:

$685.30 installed or $500.30 to pick up the DVD.

When I asked them what version this was they said "the latest". 

I insisted what version number it is? "we are not sure, we have to order it"

What a joke....

• Haha 1

I have v26 from some dude on gumtree 🙂 $70 pick up.. not bad

dont tell him , but I tried to clone it and theres some kind of protection I cant get around unless any one else has suggestions , happy to rip/copy for other IS/lexus owners 😉

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-seller/7756677881100 

We compared a bunch of files in "v26" DVD that Bballplayer86 brought from the gumtree guy to the files in v22 DVD.

There were the same size.

Also,  Bballplayer86 realised some 3 year old roads in a suburb somewhere were not recognised by his DVD.

The gumtree guy updates the content in the version file and sells copies of v22 each year as if it was a new version.

If the last DVD Lexus advertises online is v24 then I would think that is the last official DVD.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I'm going to email them and get some kind of assurance I'm not screwed over again. once i get that surety and confirm that the DVD is the latest I will get back to you all

4 minutes ago, Bballplayer86 said:

has any one purchased from here ?

https://www.navigationau.com/contact-us.html

Hi all , no positive response but the site looks legit, I'm willing to give it a try for $100 delivered and then can sort all you other guys out 😉 for a fee 😉

Response below: 

HI
Sorry but we are not able to check the map data inclusions

Best regards
Customer support
Navigation Australia

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/25/2020 at 3:08 PM, Bballplayer86 said:

I have v26 from some dude on gumtree 🙂 $70 pick up.. not bad

dont tell him , but I tried to clone it and theres some kind of protection I cant get around unless any one else has suggestions , happy to rip/copy for other IS/lexus owners 😉

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-seller/7756677881100 

DO NOT USE THIS GUY  BIG TIME RIPP OFF, old map files renamed

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/4/2020 at 1:10 PM, Bballplayer86 said:

Hi all , no positive response but the site looks legit, I'm willing to give it a try for $100 delivered and then can sort all you other guys out 😉 for a fee 😉

Response below: 

HI
Sorry but we are not able to check the map data inclusions

Best regards
Customer support
Navigation Australia

I ordered v25 from him a week back. Sent me a dirty DVD which neither my computer nor my car player could read. Money wasted.

How was your experience?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/18/2020 at 2:56 PM, Bballplayer86 said:

He didnt return your money??

Nope, he didn't. Have read lots of post about this guy. People have complained about him to Police, Fair Trading and all.

Still looking for 2019 maps.

(apologies for the late response, didn't get a notification about your message.)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Wow, I bought a disc from that gumtree guy as well many months ago. Good thing I came across this page, so I know never to buy from him if he pops up on Gumtree again

Shame people are such rip offs. Its funny, he installed the disc and made sure to show me it was V26, but clearly an edit in the file he has done, per the previous posts

An image can be made via DVD decrypter from memory just fyi, but i guess no point if its an edit

• Like 1
  • Haha 1