GPS v25 (probably v22) 2019 for Au/Nz DVD based vehicles not SD card

The sad reality is that GPS DVD is not updated any longer for our systems.

Last version is v24 released in 2019 with information collected in 2018.

https://city-lexus-shop.myshopify.com/collections/lexus-is-accessories-2013/products/new-arrival-sat-nav-update-dvd-australia-version-24-tomtom-maps

Anyone offering a newer version is selling you and old version (most likely v22 from 2017) with a modified version file inside.

Somebody uploaded v22 once somewhere....

• Like 1

If I get my hands on v24, if someone can walk me through how to share then I would only be too happy to! Writing a list of what we want done/fixed in the car we are buying, GPS update is one of them! Being a used car dealership I am hoping they will oblige! Otherwise I did manage to download the newer one at least yesterday, will try burning it tomorrow! These companies bleeding us dry are a joke!

• 2 weeks later...

Its been found that the iso (from one of my earlier links) is probably v22. Not that is an issue as most people only have up to v18 in early models. 

Why is yours not allowing searching ? No idea.

I had issues a couple of years ago with one burn that didn't work properly. I tried a 2nd time and it is still working ok in my Is350.

Hi Bazzle, I downloaded v25 is it the one you are using it takes a double layer DVD? also saw another in you note that seems small only 1.7 gb

Do not use from navigation au he is a total rip off give you a cd yeah its all crap unrecognised files and takes your money

• 1 year later...
On 2/3/2020 at 8:32 PM, bazzle said:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Y9AyUvk4Pw6y30A2rFPZY4cOhWesRKK4

I burnt to an DVD-R DL (Dual Layer.)

Works a treat so far (1 day) in my Is350 2012

EDIT:

See my post 5 more down this page for single DVD with OZ only maps.

Hit thanks if it is ok 🙂

All good👋 

On 4/12/2022 at 10:58 AM, bazzle said:

Ill help 😉

Hey Bazzle, you’ve been a great help for all these people looking to update their older car navigation systems!

I think I’m using the V25(V22) of yours but have you come across a copy of V24(TomTom) ?

Thanks for your time 👏

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi all, I'm on this site because I'm a NavigationAU victim as well. I bought (for $350) what was supposed to be Australia V29, 2023 for my 2003 Jaguar XJ8 and lots of emails were exchanged. I threatened to take it to Consumer Affairs and he said "you can take it where ever you like". Put in any car and that page comes up with various models. They appear to be in the UK so the organisations I complained to said they can't touch them. NavigationAU hey? I wonder how many other names they use. Back to why I'm here, I put the disc in the computer and amongst all the files, which show images of both AU/NZ, it also mentions Toyota and Lexus. I thought beauty, now I can sell it and going by some of these posts I'd only sell it to someone parked out the front making sure it worked. And what version it really is. Really glad I got my money back from the bank but I have maps that are no use to me but could be useful to someone else. For reference I got the right maps from Navshop but V24, 2017.

On 2/3/2020 at 8:32 PM, bazzle said:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Y9AyUvk4Pw6y30A2rFPZY4cOhWesRKK4

I burnt to an DVD-R DL (Dual Layer.)

Works a treat so far (1 day) in my Is350 2012

EDIT:

See my post 5 more down this page for single DVD with OZ only maps.

Hit thanks if it is ok 🙂

Hi Bazzle,

First of all thanks for the help with the Sat nav files and the help to others with where to service it.

I have been servicing my old car at PMA Ringwood and got my first 2006 Lexus is250 from them as well(just 2 days ago).

I called up two Lexus dealership (Blackburn and Melbourne cbd)

The CBD spare parts person (Patrick) was very nice and welcoming. Melbourne cbd I guess has a dvd which is updated till 2018 but would cost $500. He suggested to maybe look for after market system at autobarn. But there is hope,

I was able to pursued him that if his boss won’t mind if they ever wish to chuck the dvd in the bin might as well give it to me and I can use it (maybe rip it and share it with the community ).
Currently I’m planning to maybe update the files myself. 
if I’m missing anything in the car or any more tips and tricks of the car is welcome. 

IMG_8650.jpeg

IMG_8547.jpeg

IMG_8546.jpeg