RX 450H 2010 Aux and Bluetooth phone only No Audio Bluetooth.

Hi  

Just bought a 2010 RX 450H Sports Luxury with 160K on it.

It does not have a USB  port only Auxillary port .

It has Bluetooth for the phone only.

It does not have Bluetooth Audio in this 2010 model it has 2 blank spaces on the screen where they are located on slightly later models??

Do I need a firmware upgrade? Not sure what version I have ATM on the sound system ?

Anyone have a link to Iso Image DVD Maps V23 or later?

Can I turn off the annoying seat belt ping when a door is open,I tried some of the YouTube vids but they did not work? 

I don't want to visit the Lexus Dealer if possible.

Any info or links much appreciated.

• 4 months later...
On 6/14/2020 at 7:53 PM, Goiter said:

Hi  

Just bought a 2010 RX 450H Sports Luxury with 160K on it.

It does not have a USB  port only Auxillary port .

It has Bluetooth for the phone only.

It does not have Bluetooth Audio in this 2010 model it has 2 blank spaces on the screen where they are located on slightly later models??

Do I need a firmware upgrade? Not sure what version I have ATM on the sound system ?

Anyone have a link to Iso Image DVD Maps V23 or later?

Can I turn off the annoying seat belt ping when a door is open,I tried some of the YouTube vids but they did not work? 

I don't want to visit the Lexus Dealer if possible.

Any info or links much appreciated.

I have 2011, and it has USB Aux. Can play songs from that. No Bluetooth audio in mine either.

V22 at below link. If you got a link for later version, please let us know. Thanks.

I ended up buying a V24 Aus and New-Zealand 2018 dvd, I could send you a copy of it. I use an MP3 player into the aux,also bought a wifi OBD tool with techstream software to do diagnostics. The guy I bought this off on ebay for $65 his ebay store is a joke and he is a dead set scammer he only lets you pay buy bank deposit then claims you did not pay him and opens a ebay unpaid item case, what a jerk, I think he runs an online GPS map store as well,prob the same one everyone complains he is dodgy prick!

• Like 1

On 11/5/2020 at 8:38 PM, Goiter said:

I ended up buying a V24 Aus and New-Zealand 2018 dvd, I could send you a copy of it. I use an MP3 player into the aux,also bought a wifi OBD tool with techstream software to do diagnostics

Hi @Goiter, that would be amazing if you could send a copy OR upload the ISO of the DVD.

I use MP3 songs in a decent size USB and it serves the purpose. BT Audio would have been nice but I am okay without it too.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/5/2020 at 8:38 PM, Goiter said:

I ended up buying a V24 Aus and New-Zealand 2018 dvd, I could send you a copy of it. I use an MP3 player into the aux,also bought a wifi OBD tool with techstream software to do diagnostics. The guy I bought this off on ebay for $65 his ebay store is a joke and he is a dead set scammer he only lets you pay buy bank deposit then claims you did not pay him and opens a ebay unpaid item case, what a jerk, I think he runs an online GPS map store as well,prob the same one everyone complains he is dodgy prick!

Hi @Goiter, where did you buy Techstream from? I am looking for a 64-bit version for Windows 10.

• 2 weeks later...

@Goiter @newington07

Hey guys did you end up  successfully making an iso of the real v24 disc?

If not, im very keen. Any chance i could even come to you with my laptop and dump a copy on the spot so youre not without your disc for more than 15 minutes?

Ive sent a pm as well

Thank you

• 7 months later...