Introduction and help

Hi guys, I just purchased a second hand 2017 lexus gsf. I am based in sydney, NSW.

Need your help with two things:

1. I would like to install android auto - as you know it's much more usable than current infotainment system

- Is it possible and if so, how much would it cost?

2. I want to install an aftermarket exhaust to make it louder. Any suggestions? All the ones I have looked on youtube are in US and are exorbitantly expensive.

Would appreciate your help and hello to all the proud lexus owners. Would love to see how many of you guys own GSF.

IMG_20220509_123712.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Affan,

Congrats, fellow GS F owner! Not sure how many members here own them, but you'd be one of just 141 in Australia πŸ™‚

1. After some 9 years after its introduction, the Enform app finally works smoothly with Lexus infotainment systems. That said, I'm sure Android Auto offers more. Check out Lexart Australia on Facebook - they're based in Seven Hills and import Lexion units from Korea that integrate with your GS's existing wide-screen display.

2. Lexart Australia also offer TOM's, Novel Racing and Apexi exhausts.