Hi guys, 

Like the title says, I was just really curious if it's possible to somehow move the TRD Aurion's supercharged engine into my manual is200? I'm just thinking since they are both sedans. And also wanted to swap my is200s seats into the TRD Aurion's Plum or red leather seats but i wasn't sure if they would be compatible...

I obviously don't have much knowledge about these cars other than I am a toyota fanboy because i love the is200 design so much and I used to dream of 2jzgte conversion in the future (like every is200 driver ever) until i thought about the TRD Aurions and how beast they are... but lately I have actually been working alot so I'm genuinely curious now if it's doable, I mean the is200 does have alot of empty space under the hood..

I think the supercharged engine  would just be perfect for the is200 haha (and those seats wouldnt hurt too)

haha if anyone knows and can answer would be greatly appreciated!

• 1 year later...

If you mean the 2gr , I second this as I've had the internal battle of JZ swap or 2gr swap . I love them both and tbh the jz swap is incredibly common with a lot of aftermarket support versus the 2gr into the IS200 however you have the benefit of people putting it in the mr2 and other platforms. 

So it'd be a custom job, wiring, mounts , transmission adaptation etc. Along with how much power you'd like to make supposedly the 2gr can handle up to 400+ HP on stock internals , so potentially with forged internals and forced induction you could reach 600+ with the right ECU and tune/tuner

If the exige supercharged is anything to go by the 2gr is incredibly capable and the sound is intoxicating with the right exhaust setup really gives off that old school race car sound .