89 Celsior Owners Manual

As a new owner of an 89 celsior i'm finding it hard to figure how everything in the car works. I would be very appreciative if somebody could point out where to buy or download a copy of the owners manual. If not can anybody tell me what the button on the dash with japanese writing does and the button on the back of the centre console below the vents in the back also with japanese writing does? Thanks for any help.

You can find manuals on CD from ebay. Just look for LS400 manuals. You can also source other parts such as bushes which Lexus Aus don't supply. I have found i've saved heaps buying air filters, control arm bushes, rear arm bushes, trans filter kits, gaskets etc from the US.

• 10 months later...
As a new owner of an 89 celsior i'm finding it hard to figure how everything in the car works. I would be very appreciative if somebody could point out where to buy or download a copy of the owners manual. If not can anybody tell me what the button on the dash with japanese writing does and the button on the back of the centre console below the vents in the back also with japanese writing does? Thanks for any help.

The one on the dash changes the radio to the Japanese road condition frequency channel.

• 3 weeks later...

I got the 2 manuals off eBay for I think US$79 plus about US$30 postage. Took a few weeks to get here by seamail but it was worth it. If your interested Ken at ktodd@frontiernet.net was the seller and he seems to auction a lot of manuals.

• 11 years later...

I know this is an old thread, but its spot on relevant to what I am chasing. 
Is there a good source (or any source) of workshop manuals for this car? 
I'm talking about the 89 Celsior.  The one I JUST picked has electrical issues but its mechanically good (well, for the most part).

This one was also directly imported from Japan, but I'm hoping there arnt too many differences.

Thanks in Advance.