Lexus newbie...need dash cam recommendations

Hello everyone,

I am so excited to join this forum. Just picked up my first ever Lexus, a UX250h, last Friday. I love how smooth the whole driving experience was!

Back in January I was offered several add-on packages. I thought about adding the front & rear dash cams, but they quoted me $4000+! At the time I couldn't justify the cost, so I didn't opt for those.

However, I am now thinking it would be a good idea to get front and rear dash cams. As I am such a newbie to dash cams, can anyone please recommend any great mid-range front and rear (dual) dash cams, at around the $250 - $300 mark? I know it is a long shot, but will appreciate your recommendations nevertheless.

Thank you 🙂

Kind regards

Susan

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/22/2023 at 11:19 PM, Susan C said:

Hello everyone,

I am so excited to join this forum. Just picked up my first ever Lexus, a UX250h, last Friday. I love how smooth the whole driving experience was!

Back in January I was offered several add-on packages. I thought about adding the front & rear dash cams, but they quoted me $4000+! At the time I couldn't justify the cost, so I didn't opt for those.

However, I am now thinking it would be a good idea to get front and rear dash cams. As I am such a newbie to dash cams, can anyone please recommend any great mid-range front and rear (dual) dash cams, at around the $250 - $300 mark? I know it is a long shot, but will appreciate your recommendations nevertheless.

Thank you 🙂

Kind regards

Susan

Hi Susan, congratulations on picking up your Lexus! I’m sure you will enjoy your new car. I’ve also pickup up mine on Saturday morning, and now in process of getting a DashCam. I’ve noticed US customers have a choice of getting a Lexus Dash Cam. I’m also looking into that option. The $4k quote you were given is a shocker! I’m sure we can get a better price. Will keep you in loop. Let me know if you had any luck with your. Regards, Ahmed