Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi, I am new to this, 75 years old, first computer and first Lexus. I know, some say a 2006 Lexus IS250 prestige is past it but I like a challenge and, I have never believed that you throw something away because it gets old. The car has done 136,000 kilometres and has been serviced by Lexus since new, the log books are really impressive with the Lexus embossed stamp and all. Has had two owners since new. Now here comes the infernal but. But, there is some damage to the rear right panel, my question is, "what do you call the plastic thingy that lines the rear, right guard?" I have to know so that I might try to track one down. Any suggestions, what an invitation!



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...