Welcome To All!

it's LLT not itt :D ....don't worry :D

Yeah, there a lot of german cars here. But they arne't that cheap. <_<

The reason why I chose the Lex was because I felt in love with the car when I saw it the first time in a magazin. :wub: This was back 99'. 3 years later I had the money to buy a car.

Lexus IS200 (no IS300 at this time), MB C-class or the 3 series from BMW. The C-class (old one) quickly got dismissed. One day I went to the BMW dealer to get an offert. The sales guy treated me like a kid. Just like I couldn't afford a car. <_< I left and went to the Lexus dealership. The treatment at Lexus was completely different. We talked about 15 min. and he gave me the key for a testdrive. When I came back I signed the contract for a IS200 Sport fully loaded (still cheaper than a BMW or a MB with the same extras). :)

Allen

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys.....

thought i'd introduce myself...

From Hamilton NZ, got a Lexus IS200 with 4 cyclinder beams altezza motor and no trim so basically an altezza but got best of both worlds I guess.

Since buying back in march this year there seems to be a lot coming into NZ at the moment so hopefully we can start to get some more members in the near future.......

look forward to chatting with others in future...

cheers

Hayden