Is200 Cd Stacker Jammed

Hi all just bought a is200 2002 model , cd was working alright but now when you turn the car on,

the cd player makes a click sound, like its trying to eject a cd and the number 1 cd flashes but thats it,

you cant put another cd in there, you cant eject it and you cant put a cd in either,

anyone had this problem and know how i can fix it,

thanks

If you go to your lexus dealer you can have it fixed under warranty as warranty on IS200 radios is 6yrs it was doubled from the normal 3yr warranty as they had problems with a few cd players I belive

If you go to your lexus dealer you can have it fixed under warranty as warranty on IS200 radios is 6yrs it was doubled from the normal 3yr warranty as they had problems with a few cd players I belive

i rang one up but cause the car came with no papers he said they cant fix it under warrenty unless i have the orignal books etc.

i rang one up but cause the car came with no papers he said they cant fix it under warrenty unless i have the orignal books etc.

WHERE DID YOU CALL SOUNDS LIKE THEY ARE TRYING TO BE DIFFICULT