My car was hail damaged by the hail storm in Sydney on the Sunday the 9 of December. The windscreen is cracked and there are a whole lot of dents on the car even though there is no paint damage. I have an insurance claim number and I am in the process of engaging a body repairer. I have heard about Paintless Dent Removal. Can someone advise me on this technique? Should I find a repairer who will use this technique? Any other relevant advise will be appreicated.

Mate, sorry to hear it. These things happen and can happen unexpectedly but fortunately for me, the car is at home.

If you need to go get the quotes i'd say look up places that only do luxury cars. Repairers shouldnt have any issues with removing dings.

Best of luck.

My car was hail damaged by the hail storm in Sydney on the Sunday the 9 of December. The windscreen is cracked and there are a whole lot of dents on the car even though there is no paint damage. I have an insurance claim number and I am in the process of engaging a body repairer. I have heard about Paintless Dent Removal. Can someone advise me on this technique? Should I find a repairer who will use this technique? Any other relevant advise will be appreicated.

Sorry to hear of your misfortune. :( :(

I've had several small door dings remove with this method and it is very effective and cheap. Basically they caress the dent out from behind, therefore they need to be able to get behind the offending area. Door panels etc are usually easy.

I suspect you will need a repairer though if you have dents near pillars or areas that are inaccessible.