Gauge Of Interest For Trust Is200 Intake

Alright,

I got access to some Trust Intakes for the IS200 / AS200 from Japan, should be around the $300.00 - $400.00 NZD Mark shipped...I can do local Auckland installs...let me knwo if anyone is keen and I can get some in in a couple weeks time.

Matt =)

is it hard to install?

i might be interested if you get it near the 300 mark

oh and a bit of a newb question, does this include everything? like would i need to purchase anything after this to make it complete?(eg heat shield - or am i thinkin about somethin different) and are there any additional items to purchase with this that kinda complement this?

Have to speak frankly but no one has really installed these on their cars before in the Australia / New Zealand Area...but like the same type fo intakes for the IS300 and Altezza it would make a noticeable difference in the power on the high end and the wonderful sound...

Matt =)

I'd Be interested. Only thing arn't they illegal in Aus unless you have a heat shield (something to do with the oil on the element and the heat of the engine). Any how Still be interested keep me posted on how much they are and yeah a pic would be nice.

Alright!!!

I can get hold of one of the only in stock Trust IS200 Intake! the price is $320.00 AUD / $350.00 NZD including Shipping on EMS Express, off course it will come with the Intake Pipe Pod Filter and all the require mounting point...I will wait 2 days for interest before acually buying one, anyone keen let me know.

Matt =)