Looking for comments on the eyelids.

Thinking about getting some for my car... but i'm undecided on wether they look good or not...

anyone have before/after pics i can look at? if so, PM me for an exchange of email addresses.

They fit via 3M tape... presumably they stay on?!? Do they look very 'aftermarket'...what do people think? Opinions?!

matt

Looking for comments on the eyelids.

Thinking about getting some for my car... but i'm undecided on wether they look good or not...

anyone have before/after pics i can look at? if so, PM me for an exchange of email addresses.

They fit via 3M tape... presumably they stay on?!? Do they look very 'aftermarket'...what do people think? Opinions?!

matt

Installed with double-sided adhesive.

Before

After

Hiya,

I recently got the Tom's eyelids for my car, i was unsure aswell just like yourself, but they look really good, am very happy with them...

go for it... you wont be disappointed..

check the garage for pics of my car, it has them on it

Good Luck!

Lolz! Yesterday while waiting for the caliper paint to dry I got bored and pulled the headlight covers off Greeneyes. They were double-sided taped on and REALLY hard to get off!

Turps gets rid of the last of the tape stuck to the headlight, and does not attack the headlight plastic.

I cut the covers up and today will finish making the (green!) eyelids. I'll put the caliper stickers on and clear spray those as well, then post some photos.

keith

• 5 years later...