Right People Right Place Right Price To Lower Your Is250

Nuh, Top One is only for car as far as I know.

Dragon81 used to lowered his S2000 there and his quite happy.

Will let you know about my Eibach, as I spoke with Tein supplier here, the soonest I can get the Tein CS is 4 weeks as they order straight from Japan :( I haven't decide yet :)

King springs makes a set for the IS250 (KTFL115). I would want to know more about this as i want an even drop all-round. Does anyone recommend King?

King springs makes a set for the IS250 (KTFL115). I would want to know more about this as i want an even drop all-round. Does anyone recommend King?

I had mine lowered 2 weeks ago. They used King springs, however I am not sure on the model?????? BTW they have complemented my Tempe Tyres rims beautifully.

I still need to get the wheel alignment done. I will post some picks as soon as I get my car cleaned.

I had mine lowered 2 weeks ago. They used King springs, however I am not sure on the model?????? BTW they have complemented my Tempe Tyres rims beautifully.

I still need to get the wheel alignment done. I will post some picks as soon as I get my car cleaned.

Hi Stetch03,

If im not mistaken, I think that you are the first to post about the Kings. How are you finding the ride? What type of drop are we looking @??

• 2 weeks later...

Image058lowered.jpg

Image0261-1.jpg

Well, this is the drop im looking for!!! I know, no where as dramatic as Niicks, but hey, reasonable!! If i were to estimate, I would say it would be about 1.7" from what I got now @ the rears, the front is a little too low but I had to see what it looked like!! ;)

Who mentioned it to me a while ago that they sourced the Eibachs or the Teins local!! Surely we don't need to go OS!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Ilv,

Tell us more...... (How long were you planning on keeping it a secret lol???)

Where from and how much??

Im assuming that you live close to me so...... U would of sourced them through......

- Lovells Springs Central (Parra)

- MRT Performance (Rhodes)

- Pro Concept (West Ryde)

I was checking out a Rexxy forum not long ago and it seemed that alot of the guys were buying Teins through Lovells. Im assuming that they had the best price. Haven't had a chance to call em yet to see if they stock the springs for the IS.

Have y'all seen the tutorial for replacing the springs? Don't know if I should post it here! I was thinking, yeh it doesn't cost much to get them fitted, but my concern is that they might not take the extra care when fitting em like I would if I was doing them. Doesn't seem any more difficult then cars i have done in the past. What y'all think!?!?!?

hahaha

prject IS no secret

but i do have my own suppliers..

since the aussie dollar is crap

i payed 450ish for the springs..

should have em next week

when the dollar was good i got the Tein S techs for 350 for my evo

hahaha

prject IS no secret

but i do have my own suppliers..

since the aussie dollar is crap

i payed 450ish for the springs..

should have em next week

when the dollar was good i got the Tein S techs for 350 for my evo

Hook me up brother!!!! ;)

Do you know the Part ref?? Are they in this cat? I can't find reference to the IS250 as such on any web site that I check!! Im going to do the ring around tomorrow to see how I go!

tein_catalogue.pdf

Hey Guys

I am planning on lowering my car but only from the back as the front is already perfect to suit my new rims.

Any ideas where to get it done in Sydney and approx how much i am looking at? If any of you guys do them in Sydney, let me know.

if u really dont care about the comfort of the car

then u can just lower the back

but if i was in your case ill do the front and rear together..

the car will feel disconected even though your just crusing around due to different spring rates

not yet..

im going to install it at home too

so i'll do a diy write up as well :D

DId u see the one on ClubLexus?? He did a pretty good write up on it but I thought the same.......Hopefully do one if I decided to do them my self!! We need to start posting some of our own DIY stuff up!!

Mate, let me know if you want a hand!! I can bring the spring compressors and drinks...!!! I can take the pics too lol!!!

lol yeah ill let u know

i get payed this friday so.. ill probably do it the week after

No worries man!

Let me know when u ready and we will take it from there!!!(U cutting it fine though, not leaving much time before the formal))!

Like I said, I will bring the spring compressors and the Corona's!!! Wish I had springs to fit for my ride!!! Cevu, you want to sell me yours considering that they are sitting in ya garage!! We can work something out brother, what U think??