I also own a 2002 Lexus IS300 V6 - Black / GPS / Leather Seat/ Police Radar / 56000 KMS

I suppose back then, not many people buy the IS300 since you can get IS200 for much cheaper... Beside, IS300 = IS200 with more added features..

I also own a 2002 Lexus IS300 V6 - Black / GPS / Leather Seat/ V6 / Police Radar / 56000 KMS

V6???

Strange :unsure: You might own the only V6 IS300 MKI in the world :lol: .....All other IS300 (from 1999 to 2005) are straight 6 - mine fore example on the other side of the world in Berlin / Germany!

Beside, IS300 = IS200 with more added features..

Well you forget to add that the IS300 comes up with the slight difference of nearly 70 Horse Power more than the IS200.... :wub:

Cheers Sonnet

P.S. The new generation the IS250 runs on a V6 engine

• 3 weeks later...

is300 with V6? damn never heard of that before.. unless im looking at my engine wrong?

but sonnet right.. there straight 6 they have the 2JZGE engine.

and from last count, there is about 20+ IS300s rolling around perth somewhere..

yep definently straight six. did I mention the 300 has almost 100nm more torque then the 200 and and extra gear for the auto gearbox :P

• 1 year later...
Hi guys

sorry to confuse everyone.

Its definetely straight 6... :)

:P haha glad we got that cleared up..

btw i am -Brett 03 IS300- for some strange reason the board says my old profile doesnt exist.. so..yeah

its been a while since my last visit here..

Dearthz, i got an email saying you sent us a PM but i cant get into my old account to veiw it...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...