Celsior Air Suspension Replacement

• 3 weeks later...

does any1 know where i can get a conversion kit for my celsior i wanna convert from air bag to just normal struts and springs??

just go the wreckers, and find the lexus LS400. They have the normal struts and springs. But if your after adjustable coilovers the best place is Japan.

• 5 weeks later...
does any1 know where i can get a conversion kit for my celsior i wanna convert from air bag to just normal struts and springs??

just go the wreckers, and find the lexus LS400. They have the normal struts and springs. But if your after adjustable coilovers the best place is Japan.

so i can just simply pull out the LS400 suspention n put it in my celsior??

• 2 weeks later...
yes the LS400 sus will fit straight in...

though you might want to remove compressor and lines etc, but I'm not sure how that will affect things.

i have just done this and trust me you need to get some after market springs cause the ls400 springs make it sit so high and ride like a boat

but use the struts and just go to pedders or auto barn and ask for lexus stuff all ucf10 suspension is same as ucf11

hope this helps

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There is a company in japan ( JIC) they do the aftermarket adjustable coil overs Brand new for about $1600 AUD + shipping of about $400 ish. I replaced mine because it popped. Now my car corners like its on rails.

If you're interested I can get some for you cause I deal with them almost everyday for parts and cars.

• 7 months later...

i know this is an old post of yours, but going through the same problem so curious what you done. did u look at Strutmasters/Arnotts?

• 3 weeks later...