Hello everyone,

I dont know if i labelled this topic correctly but there is a hack to get into the car diagnostics system....

1. with the car off, press the start button once (you should hear a warning sound)

2. hold the info button down on the Nav and while holding this button turn on and off the lights, this is done by turning on then off and then on

3. the screen will change and you get the diagnostics menu...

4. the menu is to check certain things about the car, but i used this to turn up the send volume on my bluetooth. Many people i talk to complain that my voice seems distant when talking to them so i set the volume to 5 and this has helped alot.

I am interested to know if anyone has any other nice hacks to share....

wow, i'm going to have to give that a try later.

heres my piece.

HOW TO DISABLE SEAT BELT REMINDER

1. turn the key to the ON position (press Start 2 times), foot off the brake

2. cycle the odometer with the trip reset button until the ODO is displayed (not trip A or B )

3. turn the ignition to the LOCK (OFF) position

4. unbuckle the driver's seatbelt if it was buckled.

5. turn the key to the ON position (Press Start 2 times). when the dash lights have come on, press and hold the trip reset button and count a slow 12 seconds. (editor's note, hold it more like 30 sec)

6. while still holding the trip reset button, buckle the driver's side seatbelt.

7. the odometer display should read "b ON" or "b OFF". toggle the beep OFF with the trip reset.

8. the process should be completed when you unbuckle or turn the key off

To turn on again just simply repeat process and make appropriate selection at step 7.

i've got it on my computer somewhere but have no reason to try it.

unless i get to a track it's not really safe to try that sort of stuff where i am.

would love to see it in action though.

HAVE ANY OF YOU DONE THE TRACTION CONTROL ONE??

(Mmmm, NO TRACTION CONTROL)!!!

Apparently this one needs to be activated EVERY time you restart the car if you want no traction control.

YEH, FROM WHAT I REMEMBERM I THINK THAT U ARE RIGHT. I'VE GOTTA FIND THE POST THAT HAD ALL THESE HACKS. FROM MEMORY, THE ONES THAT I QUICKLY TRIED BACK THEN DIDN'T WORK ON MINE. (DAMN '08 MODELS!!!)

I MIGHT HAVE A PLAY AGAIN WITH IT SOON.

whats with the caps.....?

are you trying to make your post stand out or something? hehe......

DAMN STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!! Who dare out post me!!!

Seriously though, slipped on the caps lock and didn't notice till i finished the post. Stuffed if I were gonna re-type it!!

I have done the pedal dance a few times but the sports model with the 18'' wheels and 255 wide tyres you really got to be pushing the car very very hard into corners for the vsc to come on only had it come on once at a roundabout but not good for those $600 tyres.

And also tried the navi one pressing the corners of the sat nav that works on mine being a 2006 model until i update the disc.