Anyone Found A L-shaped Charger For Anything?

I'm a little perturbed that there's very little clearance to allow a car adapter in the auxillary socket under the console lid while it's closed. I pretty much leave my iPod permanently plugged into the auxillary audio port but have to plug into the socket in the ashtray to charge it when driving, or leave the console lid open and tipped back.

Has anyone found a nice, flat L-shaped car charger adapter for anything? I'm happy to purchase one for another purpose and modify it to suit my needs...

I use this one and would highly recommend it.

Monster: MOH005

Good fit, can close the console and keep your iPod and cables hidden at all times. Plugs into the bottom of your iPod and then has a line out. Has 3 stage LEDs to show charging status. I picked it up off ebay new for about $30. Try US ebay also, some cheap ones there.

Here is what it looks like in the console

post-1773-1218969860_thumb.jpg

I recommend you to use the Oem Ipod Adapter :) i know it is more but you can use the steering wheel to control the ipod and also it keep the ipod on charge :)

I'm a little perturbed that there's very little clearance to allow a car adapter in the auxillary socket under the console lid while it's closed. I pretty much leave my iPod permanently plugged into the auxillary audio port but have to plug into the socket in the ashtray to charge it when driving, or leave the console lid open and tipped back.

Has anyone found a nice, flat L-shaped car charger adapter for anything? I'm happy to purchase one for another purpose and modify it to suit my needs...